AWS Infrastructure Engineer
from 1 800 € + variable component
(base salary depends on seniority, experiences and qualification of the candidate)
For our prominent customer, we are looking for a senior candidate who will join our team of Engineers supporting the IT Operations team.
The e-Mobility project is a platform for the management, operations, monitoring and integration of charging stations for electric vehicles into the company operation landscape. Electric vehicles are gaining massive momentum recently and all major automotive companies are drawing their focus there.
The role includes:
• build, secure and maintain AWS infrastructure according to IT architecture
• develop and maintain deployment pipelines
• secure 2nd-level support via a ticketing system for IT infrastructure, interfaces and applications
• analyze occurring failures in depth and solve them as well as being the interface to 3rd-level in DevOps teams
• emergency standby for 24/7 engineering support based on on-call schedule (optional)
• prepare reports and ensure optimal performance and maintain records of service level agreements
• create and maintain documentation
• administer and provide upgrades to systems and escalate issues
• prepare and review all Service Level Agreements for service delivery
• acting proactively by self-initiated projects and ensuring efficiency